Accepting Financial Aid Offers
Accepting Financial Aid Offer Basics
The Office of Student Financial Aid sends emails to students via their 国产伦理 email account notifying them that financial aid offers have been posted to the system. To receive a deferment of your tuition and fees, you must accept your financial aid offers online via (accepting an amount which is sufficient to cover your tuition) by the end of the drop/add period.
Students are encouraged to check their 国产伦理 Email account on a regular basis. Email notifications are the primary communication between students and the 国产伦理 Office of Student Financial Aid.
Instructions on Accepting your Financial Aid Offer
In order to receive any financial aid offer, you must accept or deny the offer within 国产伦理 Self-Service. Follow the below for exact steps needed to complete this procedure. Learn more about Financial Aid and MY国产伦理.
Video instructions on how to
STEP 1: Access Financial Aid section of 国产伦理 Self-Service via MY国产伦理
STEP 2: Accepting Offers within 国产伦理 Self-Service
- Click/tap the "Financial Aid Status" tile
- If prompted, select "Academic Year" from the drop-down list
- Click/tap the "here" button at the end of the sentence which reads
- Click/tap on the "Accept Financial Aid Offer" tab and, click on accept or decline for each offer listed.
Note: Click/tap on the "Fund Name" of each offer to view additional information on that item.
- Click/tap on the "Submit Decision" button at the bottom of your Financial Aid Offer.
Note: When you receive financial aid, you agree to fulfill the Terms & Conditions of Offers.
- If you will not be attending 国产伦理, please DECLINE all financial aid offers. If you do not decline all financial aid offers, you will be fee liable for the courses in which you are enrolled.
- You may accept a partial amount of a financial aid offer by entering the amount in the "Accept Partial Amount" field.
- Once you have made a decision on your financial aid offer, no further updates can be made online. Adjustments to offers will require students to submit a revision form.
- In some cases, if you will be enrolled for only one term and the offer is for more than one term, then a offer revision request may be required to update the offer (i.e. Seniors graduating in the Fall term).
- Financial Aid funds are disbursed after the drop/add deadline of each semester. Tuition and other charges posted to your student account will be deducted first. If a credit balance results, the student will receive a refund. Students are encouraged to sign-up for direct deposit.